Aged Care Assistant Nurses
|Job Title:||Aged Care Assistant Nurses|
|Reference:||Assistant Nurses need on the Gold Coast|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 10:39|
Carestaff provides exceptional care to a wide range of aged care facilities, hospitals and community organisations. We value our exceptional nurses and we are looking for the best of the best to join our agency.
We are seeking Assistant Nurses to work across the Gold Coast region.
You will have one point of contact that will allow you to access to aged care facilities, major hospitals and community organisations. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in areas that interest you with our ongoing mentor program.
At Carestaff we put our people first. We work with you to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
We will provide you:
- Work life balance
- Constant support from a knowledgeable friendly team
- Respect from Co-workers at all facilities due to Carestaff's unparalleled reputation within the industry
- If you are currently employed, we can work around your roster and your family, placing you in Facilities that suit you
- Above award wage, paid weekly
- Ongoing training- in accordance with industry standards
- We have a full time Clinical Nurse in our office to provide support to you.
- Preferred Certificate III in aged care
- 200 paid hours of experience within the last 12 months (Must be paid- Placement is not included)
- Must be available at least 3 weekdays per week
- Current Police check
- 2 Clinical Referees
- Your own car
- Drivers licence
- Can do attitude that puts quality care first
- All international Assistant Nurses must have a pass mark of 6 or above in all criteria in the IELTS test in order to apply
- Carestaff does not provide sponsorship