Aged Care Personal Care Workers
|Job Title:||Aged Care Personal Care Workers|
|Reference:||Aged Care PCW's need Northern NSW|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 10:57|
Carestaff provides exceptional care to a wide range of aged care facilities, hospitals and community organisations. We value our exceptional nurses and we are looking for the best of the best to join our agency.
At Carestaff we put our people first. We work with you to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
We will provide you:
- Above award wage, paid weekly
- Work life balance
- Constant support from a knowledgeable friendly team
- Respect from Co-workers at all facilities due to Carestaff's unparalleled reputation within the industry
- If you are currently employed, we can work around your roster and your family, placing you in Facilities that suit you
- Ongoing training- in accordance with industry standards
- We have a full time Clinical Nurse in our office to provide support to you.
- Preferred Certificate III in aged care
- Willing to travel within a 30 minute radius
- 200 paid hours of experience within the last 12 months (paid only- Placement is not included)
- Available at least 2 weekdays per week
- EN & RN Students- 1 full year of study and 2 placements (1 in aged care)
- Current Police check
- 2 Clinical Referees
- Drivers licence
- All international applicants must have a pass mark of 6 or above in all criteria in the IELTS (or similar) test in order to apply
- Carestaff does not provide sponsorship
How to apply:
We look forward to meeting you and having you as part of our fantastic team of dedicated, efficient, professional nurses.