Rural & Remote Registered Nurses
|Job Title:||Rural & Remote Registered Nurses|
|Reference:||Rural & remote contracts available for experienced nurses with broad skills|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Team|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 12:08|
Rural & remote contracts available for experienced nurses with broad skills.
Our contract manager will assess, educate and allow you to access opportunities throughout Queensland. This is an opportunity to gain experience plus grow and develop your skills in areas of interest, with the support of our ongoing mentor program.
Contract opportunity gives you consistency of work with great rates of pay! One interview and endless opportunities ensuring your needs are met and expectations exceeded.
We will provide you:
- Work life balance
- Support from a knowledgeable, consistent and friendly team
- Ongoing training, in accordance with industry standards
- Access to a full time Clinical team for clinical support
- Grow and develop your skills in areas
Requirements & Experience:
- AHPRA registration.
- Advanced Life Support Certification.
- 4 years postgraduate experience preferred.
- Emergency experience, including triage.
- Flexibility on short or long term contracts
- Cannulation preferable
- Current National Police Clearance & WWCC
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on a rotating roster
- Be culturally aware and sensitive
We look forward to meeting you and having you as part of our fantastic team of dedicated, efficient, professional nurses.
Carestaff do not provide Sponsorship.